Inflation Fears - What Are You Stocking Up On?

PSU4ME

BRS Member
Wondering how folks might be safe guarding themselves against inflation, supply chain issues and sadly I must throw war into this conversation.

I have enough stock here for a bit but now I’m starting to wonder if I need more. I just picked up DI resin and a gallon of GFO but I’m concerned about equipment replacement now.

What do you all think?

Edit: I'm more concerned about the availability of items these days, so I stock up on the things I use. With relatively small tanks, I mostly use all for reef as my main supplement. I also stick Hanna reagents, as those have had supply chain issues in the past.

As a rule I keep at least a years worth of everything. Been buying some extra equipment. Better to have it and not need it, vs need it and not have it.

I’m tankless ATM, and I’m keeping a watchful eye on inflation before setting up my next tank. Going back to freshwater (even just temporarily) is looking better & better.

Those are not the types that I am looking for. I am looking for the special kinds that used to be available from Goldfish connections, big fat fancy types.

Back to the topic, another thing to stock up is calcium reactor media and any thing that required import.

i have a spare one of just about everything. 3 buckets of salt i wish i could get another 44lb box of large TLF ca reactor media

i have a spare one of just about everything. 3 buckets of salt i wish i could get another 44lb box of large TLF ca reactor media
SaltwaterAqurium has the 44 lb box of reborn available

Back