Interesting video published on feeding coral. Worth a view

It’s been my moto from the start squicky clean is not good a little schmoo goes a long way.....

Reactions: KJB
There was a time where I would go to BRS meetings and an older member would have a 100 gallon jug in his truck that was full of bay collected sea water. It was a treat for the tank and I did notice the increased polyp extension from my corals. I got a little leery because of possible contaminants in the water from pollution after a few members opinions, but in theory...nothing is better than mother nature. might have to try to collect a couple gallons to change out in my nano and see how it responds.

There was a time where I would go to BRS meetings and an older member would have a 100 gallon jug in his truck that was full of bay collected sea water. It was a treat for the tank and I did notice the increased polyp extension from my corals. I got a little leery because of possible contaminants in the water from pollution after a few members opinions, but in theory...nothing is better than mother nature. might have to try to collect a couple gallons to change out in my nano and see how it responds.
That is my old friend Ray!
He is still around in the hobby.
Back in those days he had a big pickup truck with a water tank on the bed.
Last time I saw him not long ago, he was driving a Corvette.

It would be great to see more controlled studies get published
I would like that too, the more the better!

However, I am very glad to see biologists and the like, doing controlled studies for the purpose of finding out how it all works. Assuming their work is not for retail profit, unlike "studies" provided by the closed labs paid for by those selling the products to us.

I would like that too, the more the better!

However, I am very glad to see biologists and the like, doing controlled studies for the purpose of finding out how it all works. Assuming their work is not for retail profit, unlike "studies" provided by the closed labs paid for by those selling the products to us.
That happens with more than anyone realizes in life. Medicine is a perfect example of this. Almost all those studies are fabricated.

Back