Jaebo wavemaker

Amazon is the place to buy them. LFS normally don’t carry Jebao wavemakers as these normally have no warranty and there is 0 margin for these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I carry Coralbox and Reefbreeders wavemakers, those are much better quality and come with 1 year warranty.

I carry Coralbox and Reefbreeders wavemakers, those are much better quality and come with 1 year warranty.

Do you carry the RP-M or RN-1 Wavemaker? Would warranty claims be handled by you, or do we go through Reefbreeders? Thanks.

I carry both Reefbreeders RP-M and Coralbox RN-1.
I handle all warranty service.
RP-M and RN-1 are the same pumps, RP-M has longer warranty period, it also comes with snail guard and an adapter cable that allows you to use a phone charger battery to power the wavemaker when power is out.

RP-M and RN-1 are the same pumps, RP-M has longer warranty period, it also comes with snail guard and an adapter cable that allows you to use a phone charger battery to power the wavemaker when power is out.

I had my Jebao connected to my Apex using an adapter (link below). The Reefbreeders pumps look to have same kind of connecter, curious if you know if I can use the adapter to connect them to my Apex?

https://www.saltwateraquarium.com/j...MI6M3Cpvml5QIVkI3ICh0zPgmvEAQYASABEgJHxvD_BwE

I have a small jebao sow-4 I recently purchased for my 20G that I no longer use if you want it. It was used for less than a month

I had my Jebao connected to my Apex using an adapter (link below). The Reefbreeders pumps look to have same kind of connecter, curious if you know if I can use the adapter to connect them to my Apex?

https://www.saltwateraquarium.com/j...MI6M3Cpvml5QIVkI3ICh0zPgmvEAQYASABEgJHxvD_BwE

I will get back to you on this.

Just heard back,
This adapter only works with older Jebao Pp/RW and WP series.

Just heard back,
This adapter only works with older Jebao Pp/RW and WP series.

Thank you for looking into this! Not really a must, just would've been nice. I'll keep you posted if I decide to go with reef breeders from you. Thanks!

You are welcome

Unless smart phone control is critical to you, the updated controller of RP-M is pretty comprehensive. It has many timer functions that is not available on Jebao stock controllers.

Unless smart phone control is critical to you, the updated controller of RP-M is pretty comprehensive. It has many timer functions that is not available on Jebao stock controllers.

Hey Dong what’s the price on the rpm?

Back