January 22 meeting with Dr. Andrew Rhyne

I'll swing by if I can make it to the meeting I'm in New Hampshire so this next one is kinda out there for me

Don't forget dr Rhyne will be bring some captive bred yasha gobies and a pair of those fancy clowns a all you kiddies love these days for the raffle!

Awesome meeting today, Dr. rhyne put on a great presentation, hopefully we can tour his facility at some point. Always good to see everyone and meet some new members. Topped it all off with a trip to Paul's house to give me some inspiration/motivation, but it just made me realize how bad my tank looks lol

Agreed, one of the best talks I've seen at a reef club in a long time. Big thanks to cilyjr for making this happen!

Sad I missed the tank tour, but I had to head back earlier.

f21ef6798064a511edf6c4f628f3d9f7.jpg

Fish good tasting crew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks all for coming and thanks to Dr. Rhyne for the presentation.

We are going to try to have the June meeting at his facility. Which he graciously offered. I'll work to set that up

awesome that would be great. not sure if sunday is an option for that but that would be day of choice.
great presentation.

Sorry I missed this. Woke up sick Sunday Morning. Looks like it was a great meeting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

My first time going to this meeting and Had a great time met some great people and I saw one of the best reef tank I have seen so far in my life from Paul great guy thank you for allowing me in your home

Yes thanks paul for the awesome frags even thou i destroy mine letting it fall when i got of the truck manage to save a piece . Cus pauls frags are huge

Back