Jays aquatics

johnnyb

Non-member
Was reading jays stock list this week and saw he got a blue carpet nem in I have been looking for. So I swung into look at it and asked them to hold it for me till I had enough time to pick it up and acclimate it this weekend. They did. But while I was there I took a walk around and looked at the other stuff and have to say I have never seen so much coral in one store ever. He actually cleaned out his fish only system and redid it to house coral. Things are still a little caotic with them remodeling for the fresh water system. But there is a huge amount if fish and I still can't believe the amount of coral. He has small frags and mushrooms for as low as ten dollars and huge colonies for excellent prices. He had a trumpet that must have had 70 heads on it about the size of a large cantelope for 150. I bought my large blue carpet for 250 selling on line for 400 to 500. If you haven't been in the last couple weeks you have to get in soon to check it out.

Yeah, I live in nearby Methuen and at Jay's at least a couple times per month. Great store that has everything and what they don't have Jay is very willing to order for you. Knowledgeable staff. Store has been in transition the past year but not really an issue...like I said they have everything.

I just visited Jays, such a great experience. All were very friendly and very helpful. Great prices even without a discount. It's a hike for me but sure worth it. Thank you!

Back