Jays Aquatics

SharkLover

T5 LPS
Once again,
Job well done. Went in today on my day off with the wife and we got some goodies , an awesome sea fan, starry bleeny , couple coco worms and a blue linkia. Well worth the trip as always if your willing to drive up north.

ive been to jays once, loved the shop, loved the selection of fish, and selection of products everything about the store was great. had found everything i was looking for. but i had one problem. there was a male working, he didnt say hello or ask how i was or anything (this doesnt make me feel welcome), i bellive there was also a female working (not sure if she was working she was sitting in the chairs in front of the regester area). they seemed to be fighting or something and both seemed to be in a bad mood.

i will deffently return as its a great shop. i just hope the people working are in a better mood thats all.

but i will say Jays, is simply the best ive ever been to and cant wait to go back!

went to Jay's today and wow he really expanded the SW fish section. looks like he replaced some of the fresh water with saltwater. tons of dry goods and solid service.

Back