jays aquatics

moparmussel

Non-member
:D went to jays today for the first time,and i am very happy i did so!tanks and stock very clean and healthy.lots of coral,well displayed.asked some nooby questions and jay was VERY helpful,took time to get me going in the right direction.prices are great!been all around checking out saltwater aquarium dealers,and jays is the best by far.well worth an hour and half drive,cant wait to save up more money for a return visit.wish my bush stimulas check was here!

I went there for the first time yesterday, too. I just wish he was closer to where I live! I think the most impressive thing was how healthy the livestock looked and the prices were very reasonable!

I went to Jay's again over the weekend and i cannot say enough how happy i am with that store. I always recieve top notch service, and the live stock is just phenominal. But the best part hands down has to be his prices, nobody comes even close to it! He even gave me a 5 gal bucket of water for free. I am trying from now on to only shop here....

I visited Jay's this past Sunday. It was my first time in the store.
It's a small shop, but a good shop. Lots of tanks, lots of great looking fish & corals. Many racks of assorted fish foods & additives.
Customer service was very good, and the prices were reasonable.
I'll be visiting again. Thumbs up.

Jays may be small but he packs a big punch. Everytime I've wanted some drygoods or piece of equipment that I could not find locally, Jay ordered it for me. For example, I scored a nice Vortech pump for less than any online store.
Other shops just say, "we don't carry that." I hate to buy online, so having a shop that has great service and great prices is "priceless".

I visited Jay's this past Sunday. It was my first time in the store.
It's a small shop, but a good shop. Lots of tanks, lots of great looking fish & corals. Many racks of assorted fish foods & additives.
Customer service was very good, and the prices were reasonable.
I'll be visiting again. Thumbs up.
Another positive experience to add:
I had a problem with one of my purchases from my first visit to the store.
I called the store and talked things over with Jay.
Without knowing who I was, the store chose to go the extra mile and a half in customer service. They didn't have to work out a deal for me, but they did.
Customer service at Jay's is excellent.
I look forward to future visits, and wish them the best of luck in their eventual move to a bigger location. :)

He even gave me a 5 gal bucket of water for free. I am trying from now on to only shop here....

I was in a pinch and Jay gave me 40 gallons for free. I've seen others walk out with 60+.

Can't think of another store north of Boston or in NH with such superior customer service, a constant flow of new and healthy livestock and free water! :D

Thank you everyone for the good words, good costumer feedback like this is what makes this business worth it. Thank you all so much. Sincerly, Jay...

I was in Jay's about a week ago for some dry goods, very good prices and above average service. One of the top stores in New Hampshire.

Just went there last night to pick up two Semilarvatus Butterflys and a clean-up crew.
First time there and I was very impressed. FINALLY a store that carries some of the larger fish (angels, larger tangs, puffers, etc). The fish and selection was top notch. I asked for about $50-60 worth of clean-up crew and walked out with about 10 bags full of critters. Unreal. Jay was very helpful and I will not hesitate to go back there ever! Looks like it may be my store of choice now!
Thanks Jay

Can't wait for him to expand, I live in Weymouth and Jay is my LFS top pick his prices are right and livestock is healthy. You can never go wrong with a trip to Jay's!

Was in tthe store last week and picked up clean up crew and a a pink/green cucumber. I always get great service and they always have great prices!!! My favorite store and can't wait till they expand!!!!

top notch

this pic doesn't do this fish justice, My newest addition.Thanks jay #1 for quality and customer service

Last edited:
Just stopped in for the first time yesterday.

Really nice store, and healthy livestock. It was smaller than i would have imagined, but the good healthy livestock and great coral selection made up for it.

I grabbed a Derasa clam for a good price, he's a beautiful little sucker who i had talked to Jay about before buying.

It was a good purchase and a great little store.

Yeah, We.. or I at least don't know and haven't heard any details yet.

Check his vendor forum, under the 5/17 new stock list he says it at the bottom.

Back