Jebao wp 25 power heads

i just got 2 WP25 from FS in hong kong

it only took 8 days and i got them wow do they work great for under $100 shipped

but the best part that i want to share is that 1 of the power supply's was DOA

so i called FS and within 8 days they not only replaced the bad power supply
they gave me a better one that controllers the speed free no charge

cant complain about that
good store to do business with fast shipping

WP25 rock and they are very silent

ERIC at FS is the man to deal with fast responses

I have had the WP 25's on my radar for some time. How big tank do you have? You orderd them only 8 days ago? I wasn't feeling comfortable ordering a back order product from China.

a 150 gal
but it is 48"l x 24"d and 30" high

it hits that front glass and then bouces back to the other sidr oof the tank
and i is quiet

Do you feel that is better than getting 2 WP-40 for $10 more and dialing them down?
I know the size difference is pretty big, but so is the LPH.

could not say
but if size matters yes
they are much smaller about the size of a tunze 6025
the wp40 is twice as bigger
if you got the room go for the wp40 for sure
wait till they come out with the new speed controller built in

I am so aggravated. I ordered 2 WP-40s from FS. They shipped them and got to Boston super quick, but our damn post office is incompetent. They were suppose to be delivered last Sat. but "no one was available to sign for the package" even though I was home the entire day. They just left a note in the mailbox and didn't bother going to the door. Since I live in a condo building I wasn't too upset about that as they probably have some sort of rule that they only go to the mailroom or something. So I immediately go online and request redelivery for Monday (there is someone who signs for packages during the week). I also signed and filled out their card and left it in our mailbox (in plain view). Monday comes, no package and our mailman didn't even take the redelivery card. Tuesday, no package but they finally took the card. I figured it would have to be here today, but there was absolutely nothing. It has taken more time for the package to get from down the street than from china to Boston.

I have to say though I was very happy with the responsiveness of FS as well.

so far i love my wp-40 on my 75, i have a 12" monti on the far end of my tank and its loving the flow that far away from the WP-40. one thing i did screw up is not facing my light sensor towards the tank light so when the room lights are off but the tank lights are on the sensor turns on and off, WOOPS. i am going to have to move the controller so the sensor see's the tank lights better

It's nice if the unit has a variable power supply so people don't have to pay extra $10 for it. I like the size of wp25, wp40 is BIG in my 75G tank. I am thinking getting wp25 for my 20G tank in the future.

could not say
but if size matters yes
they are much smaller about the size of a tunze 6025
the wp40 is twice as bigger
if you got the room go for the wp40 for sure
wait till they come out with the new speed controller built in

the variable power supply adjusts the max speed of the pump. the early release pumps couldnt and were too powerful for many tanks. people started modding them to reduce flow/make them adjustable.

they are now selling a "factory branded" adjustable power supply. no more modding needed.
http://www.fish-street.com/product_details.php?item_id=597

this for $10 now makes those wp40 pumps way worth it if you can afford the space.

dong i have a variable power supply on one of my wp25
if you want to see it work it works almost like tunze does they adjust the voltage
the new controller with the updated mod will not be available for a few more weeks

I am wondering if wp25 with variable power supply can be use in 20 gallon tank (24" long). Thanks

with the new speed control it should be ok
it would be even better if you got the old model and used
the power supply add on from FS it has more setting then the new one
jebao will be coming out with which only has 3 positions
the one that they ell now will increment from 12vdc 15 16 17 18 19 20 and then 24
which gives you more adjustment

with the new speed control it should be ok
it would be even better if you got the old model and used
the power supply add on from FS it has more setting then the new one
jebao will be coming out with which only has 3 positions
the one that they ell now will increment from 12vdc 15 16 17 18 19 20 and then 24
which gives you more adjustment

Thanks, I think I will order wp25 with variable power supply for my 20G tank. Currently, I have wp40 running at 19V on my 75G and I really like it.

It's nice if the unit has a variable power supply so people don't have to pay extra $10 for it. I like the size of wp25, wp40 is BIG in my 75G tank. I am thinking getting wp25 for my 20G tank in the future.

I may go the 2x wp25 route then on my 40b then...unless you guys think 1 will be good enough.

Back