July 2009 Meeting

delta

Impatient Reefer
The next BRS meeting will be held Saturday, July 25th, 2009

Our Speaker will Be Marc Levenson/Melev (more details to come)

85 Cottage St
Bridgewater, MA 02324

July 25th, Saturday- Noon - 4 PM

Directions

Sponsors:
CRA will have a booth at the meeting

Click on the banner to see their forums

CRA

Junk yard wars competition
Brockton, Ma 02301

8:30-9:00 Coffee & bagels and layout the rules of the contest.
9:00-11:00 Junk yard war competition
11:00-11:30 judging breakdown and off to the meeting

Last edited:
as long as the ac is on and cold beer im there o ya is there going 2 be more flip flop burgers

Well, I'm going to try my best to attend this next meeting (with dues in hand) now that I am getting back into the hobby after I quit working in the industry nearly 3 years ago and took a break. I haven't hung out with any Boston Reefers since MACNA many years ago.

Total noob here (to BRS & reefing in general). I'm looking forward to meeting some folks and learning something... Dues will also be in-hand!

For anyone interested in do the Junkyard Wars competition please post interest here, it will be held before the meeting.

Marc Levenson/ Melev will be the guest judge.

I will post the Junkyard Wars schedule tomorrow.

We need enough interest to make two teams.

Anyone who has junk plumbing or small tanks feel, free to donate to the cause.

i'll see what i can dig up what does the winner get. and what time will it start i'd love to see this

Marco rock may be involed :confused:

Junk yard wars
8:30-9:00 Coffe bagels and layout the rules of the contest.
9:00-11:00 Junk yard war competition
11:00-11:30 judging breakdown and off to the meeting

Brockton, Ma 02301

DIYers this is your chance to prove yourself :D I think it will be alot of fun, especially if there is a busted tank involved :p

Last edited:
I most likely can't make it to the meeting, but I did want to hear the presentation about sumps...I know last time there was someone recording the presentation... How would I go about getting that feed on the presentation? Thanks for the help...

I'm not going to make this one girls and guys. I was up til 4am watching RO/DI slowly trickle into my tank. Even a 75GPD RO is slow when you are filling a new system. I still have a couple of gallons to go in the sump so I can turn the skimmer on. I want to just sit home and babysit the new system.

Im gonna try to make it today. I just got home from work and am going to bed though. If i wake up in time im gonna shoot over to Bridgewater to say HI to everyone. Have fun guys!

Back