July 2009 Meeting

Absolutely! Only cus the boys want to "prove" themselves:rolleyes:

The only reason we had a working system is because we had Jason of JasonandRay with us. Thank god the 10 year old knew what was going on or we'd just have 2 holes drilled into the back of a 55! :rolleyes: Both tanks were great considering they were both done in less than an hour though!

Hey Natasha, you get that bark taste out of you mouth yet?:D

Great meeting and presentation from MELEV. We'll have to get him back to talk about acrylic next time :D

The only reason we had a working system is because we had Jason of JasonandRay with us. Thank god the 10 year old knew what was going on or we'd just have 2 holes drilled into the back of a 55! :rolleyes: Both tanks were great considering they were both done in less than an hour though!

Dude, he's 13. :rolleyes: Geez. He was pretty good with getting you guys in the right direction.

The only reason we had a working system is ecause we had Jason of JasonandRay with us. Thank god the 10 year old knew what was going on or we'd just have 2 holes drilled into the back of a 55! :rolleyes: Both tanks were great considering they were both done in less than an hour though!

thanks and im 13 :D

Sorry Jason, someone told me you were 10! I didn't mean to insult you at all! You were the brains in our operation!

Sounds like a good meeting today, sorry I missed out, I woke up at 3:30 and it was pointless at that point to drive there.

Sorry we both had to miss this one, sounds like a great time! I had to work as is the usual on Sats and David was in a Bass Striper tournament all day. Glad to hear it was a good one! :)

Thanks for having me out, y'all! I'm at the airport waiting to board my flight home. I had a great time and definitely need to restart my diet after all the goodies I ate here. :D

Hi Marc -- Can you post links to the light bulbs and the $55 silicone? Looked on your site but could not find a reference to either.

Thanks -- I guess I did not search enough! Would love the other link if it is not too much trouble.

Thanks for having me out, y'all! I'm at the airport waiting to board my flight home. I had a great time and definitely need to restart my diet after all the goodies I ate here. :D

I hope your joking i seen u go for pizza and there was none left. :( Next time someone should put some aside for our guest\speaker.... Just a thought. take it how you want.

I hope your joking i seen u go for pizza and there was none left. :( Next time someone should put some aside for our guest\speaker.... Just a thought. take it how you want.

What you see at the meeting doesn't show the whole story. We take good care of the speakers from the time they land until they leave. While I definitely agree with you some should have been put aside, however things do happen.

I also wanted to point out, Marc got plenty of pizza regardless. To be honest it was much better that what we had at the meeting. Marc also got to see a few member systems, some of our local attractions and everywhere we went we stopped for more food.

Just an FYI:
Issue like this should be brought up in the business section of the forum.

No worries. I had plenty of pizza, both Saturday and Sunday evening. When you look at me, it is easy to see that I could skip a meal or two and still be fine. :p

I really did have a great time; no-one can speak for me or imply otherwise. ;) Like the a woman told me at AAA yesterday: "You give good info." LOL

Back