Kill a Watt

Armando

v 4.0
My new toy!! Can't wait to have it delivered

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5950747047&ssPageName=STRK:MEAFB:IT

9034side1big.jpg

Last edited:
Yeesh, isn't that some sort of punishment. It's really something I really rather not know.

Mike, not at all! It's like when you go to the dentist and ask them to put a mirror so you can watch! FUN! :D

Yeah, I'm also interested in one, although I was going to do an inline Watt-meter. I am also going to do an inline Amp meter since I have to be concerned about the circuits in my house,

Matt:cool:

Guaranteed to provide you with hours and hours of entertainment! I should have selected express delivery :D

My electric meter spins like a helicoptor blade during the halide on hours :)
Chillers aren't power efficient either.

Honestly, I can see owning one of those to test the efficiency of certain pieces of equipment. I'd love to see someone use one to perform product comparisons, like water pumps with comparable output capabilities.

Ugg! Isn't the electric bill enough of an indication that you're using too much juice all the time?

Also, I find this product name descriptive. From what I can tell it won't kill a single watt, just enumerate every single one. :(

"Finding out where your electricity is going is the first step in reducing your home's energy consumption which is good for your pocketbook and the environment"

Hey Armando, I'll save you $40 by telling you that your electricity is mostly going into the reef tanks that cover your walls! :D

Scott, are you ordering any or should we order our own...?

I'd like to test my old frig, maybe the mini-fridge & other older apliances

i am ordering and plan to bring to meeting I got you covered if you want one :D
BTW glad to see you back from craigs list.

Back