Koralia Magnum Question

i was under the assumption that they need there own controller like all other koralia's on top of that, i don't even think those magnum models are controllable, i think the only controllable koralia's are the "controbable koralias" that they make model's 1-4 on... and oh yeah you need to run there special controller too...which is like 300 bucks...

i could be misreading what i've read about them though...

I was checking out a magnum the other day and you need to get the controller it doesnt come with its own. It would be a cool idea to have them controllable on their own, and for the price they should be.

i was under the assumption that they need there own controller like all other koralia's on top of that, i don't even think those magnum models are controllable, i think the only controllable koralia's are the "controbable koralias" that they make model's 1-4 on... and oh yeah you need to run there special controller too...which is like 300 bucks...

i could be misreading what i've read about them though...

Bummer.

s_kelley said:
I was checking out a magnum the other day and you need to get the controller it doesnt come with its own. It would be a cool idea to have them controllable on their own, and for the price they should be.

A simple knob to control the speed would do.

then they cant charge you an extra 300 bucks...maybe its like a vortech where its a little more than speed adjustable?

then they cant charge you an extra 300 bucks...maybe its like a vortech where its a little more than speed adjustable?

I guess not. I don't need anything fancy. It would've been nice to have been able to adjust the speed of the larger, more efficient Magnums. I'll just get a few of the smaller Korallias for my frag section and QT tank. Thanks.

don't worry Paul, by the time you actually get water in your tank, they'll be so high tech that they'll run by flux capacitors anyway :p

Back