Laconia Pet Center, Laconia, NH (Lakes Region)

ReeferSutherland

Chas
BRS Member
Hi all,

I wanted to tell you about my local fish store. They are very knowledgeable at the LPC, and they tell it to ya straight! No gimmicks or sales pitches. They have a very clean system and all their livestock is always healthy. When I ask about new fish that comes in, they say, "Why don't we wait a week or so to see how he's doing..." They do not try to just sell it right to me as soon as they get it and have the chance it will die on me. I know Laconia, NH may be pretty far for the southern reefers, but for all those in NH and northern MA it is definitely worth the trip! Anything you need, they have it! (or can get it haha). They even gave me respectable store credit for a fish that I brought to them because he was too big for my tank. Always welcoming and friendly! Give them a shot!

Thanks for listening!

The piranha at Laconia pet center is my old piranha. The one in their display passed away and I donated the one I had grown that I bought from them.

Very good people and love going there the owners are very nice. I wish the coral was alittle ehhhh how do you say it, nicer I guess.

Back