leather toadstool/finger leather

TBoisvert

Non-member
Hi, quick question... I just bought a combo leather toadstool/finger leather. I would like to separate them - how do I remove the finger leather and attach to another rock?

New razor blade. To glue the finger on a new rock, dry rock dry base of leather
and apply generous amounts of crazy glue. With firm leathers like toads and fingers this will usually be enough. If the finger won't stay you may have to spear it with a
plastic toothpick which you can use to tie the finger to the rock.

C

That is what I thought I would need to do, but it just seems so barbaric! LOL! I will be doing this today. I think they are in each others way.

Thanks Corwyn!

That's a nice piece Tam, you picked up. I think it's a Capnella on the side. they both want thier own room!

Lourdes said:
That's a nice piece Tam, you picked up. I think it's a Capnella on the side. they both want thier own room!

Lourdes, I was really hoping I met you today. Your Dad is a sweetheart and was really wonderful when we were there. I wanted to buy more, but this week I have bought WAY TOO much!!!

One more question, should I just pour both of the bottles of seapods in the tank? or should I place some lr in the sump and throw them in there?

Thanks again,

Tammie

You can do it either way, thier is no right or wrong I have placed a bottle before in my main tank and I have seeded my refugium also. You really can't go wrong either way, every bottle I picked up was full with life!!

Back