Lighting T5HO 54W questions

ReefGrlGLH

Non-member
ok its time for me to get new light bulbs. I'm using 4 actinic blue and the 4 white ones i wnt to do a different combo.....
Where can i buy the Fiji Purple?
I was thinking
4 Acinic Blue
1 Fiji Purple
1 UVL 12k
2 10k (coralife)
But cant find where i can buy fiji purple and the other all at once for a great price.
im getting some slime an red on my sand bed and i knw its the lights :( so time to change before it gets worse.

Personally I like about 50/50 mix of ATI blue plus and aquablue special.

When you mix several different bulbs I think it starts to look kind of funny because the different bulbs don't have the spread to mix evenly. Also, IIRC the corallife bulbs are crap.

I got my lighting fixture like 6 months ago with odyssea bulbs in it and they are already on there way out

When you mix several different bulbs I think it starts to look kind of funny because the different bulbs don't have the spread to mix evenly. Also, IIRC the corallife bulbs are crap.

+1 on that. bulkreefsupply.com has the lowest prices I've seen on these bulbs which is what I'll be using on the tank I'm setting up. You just cant go wrong with the ATI blue+ and aquablue special 50/50 combo. Also RC members get a 5% discount at bulkreefsupply. If you can find something else to get you above $175 shipping is free.

+2... ATI blue plus are awesome bulbs; insane coloration and they put out the PAR of a day bulb...

Back