WTB Lil drop off tank

What is it, like this?

Screenshot_20211214-120917.png

I saw this. It's in Northeast Connecticut not sure if it's the one you're looking for I figured I'd pass it along to youhttps://m.facebook.com/marketplace/item/185524103587341/

I saw this. It's in Northeast Connecticut not sure if it's the one you're looking for I figured I'd pass it along to youhttps://m.facebook.com/marketplace/item/185524103587341/
I’d like to see this but link doesn’t work for me. Please advise.

Who's got one sitting in their closet? I don't think I.M. going to restock it.
here you go 12 gallons

here you go 12 gallons
That’s a nice one. I would’ve got that over the Evo but I can’t complain for a nano.

This is the one I'm looking for. Sorry should have been more specific. Don't think they are making anymore.

Attachments

• 2022_01_02_06.19.15.jpg
    2022_01_02_06.19.15.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 106
Don’t get an acrylic one by accident, when IM first brought these out it was acrylic then they had quality control issues. Newer versions were glass and I still remember people having issues, something about an imperfect milling job on the stand it’s on and cracks, you’ll see they changed the bases design at some point too with a pull out drawer indicating the difference. Love me a drop off but proceed with caution these IM drop offs are trouble

Also if you end up going with the IM there was a peninsula drop off and another version. Consider the rear chambers as one was more similar to an IM10 rear chamber and one was more like a IM20 with dual overflows. And honestly both had the same sh!*** IM empty spaces under the chambers that act as a catch all for detritus, no bueno

Also if you end up going with the IM there was a peninsula drop off and another version. Consider the rear chambers as one was more similar to an IM10 rear chamber and one was more like a IM20 with dual overflows. And honestly both had the same sh!tty IM empty spaces under the chambers that act as a catch all for detritus, no bueno
I run chambers rocks the nastier the better. Will head words of wisdom. That's probably why you can't get them anymore been out of stock for over a year.

Back