Reef Deal live.com - Ebay discount 5%-35% off all BIN items

Mr.HaHa

Non-member
I should have posted this a long time ago and for that I am sorry.

I have used this techniquite 8 times (i have 3 ebay accts) and it officially works. this is 100% backed by Microsoft.

No credit cards or SS# required. Microsoft is trying to get people to use their search engine and thus the ebay discount was born. It is amazing how so few people know about this discount so take advantage while you can.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/838081/

1. Go to eBay.com and find an item you want to buy (it MUST have a Buy it now option with paypal)
2. You can get up to $250 per completed item/auction. Pick something $1000 to get maximum CashBack
3. Add that item to your watch list.
4. go to live search type in gold coin or try the following links until you see a CashBack link in the gray 'Sponsored Sites' section (refresh a few times if you don't see it)
gold coin
5. click on the 20% banner (Live Search CashBack)
6. Now you are in eBay go to my eBay and look at items on your watchlist
7. Click on that item
8. Click on 'Buy it now'.
9. Before 'Committing to Buy', be sure the CashBack details are shown on the screen with the proper 20% of the item(s) value
10. check out and pay with Paypal and the CashBack will be yours!

**** certain sellers use a 3rd party checkout. Avoid these sellers as the live.com discount will not apply with checkouts such as googlecheckout.

Note: If you do not receive a Cash Back message in your eBay Inbox in a few days, contact eBay through chat support. They will manually send the message to you.

it works only with paypal right but it does work i tried with a orp monitor controller it was 220 and then it was 35% off sweet

The percentage is back up to 30% today. :D

I just saved $60 off a router and I am thinking of buying a new light for my tank.

John

great deal, got a Ecotech Marine VorTech Propeller MP20 Pump on this deal. 210 after the live cash back compare to 300 full retail.

This is great. I've been watching something for awhile now and didn't wanna spend the money, but this just saved me $90, how can I refuse?

excellent everyone. glad people are finding great deals! also, dont worry about your cash . YOU WILL GET IT BACK as long as you follow the directions.

Yea, make sure you look. I did not realize it is limited to 6 items. I had already done a few and I may not get my last cash back because I think I went over the limit for one ebay account.

It would have been a realy nice discount om my t5 lights, lets see if it comes through.

John

john,

you can open up a new ebay acct if you want. Live.com has a limit of 2500 in savings from ebay.

from my experiences, adding another ebay acct will have no ill effect on the live.com discounts. matter of fact, i created an extra 2 ebay accounts :)

I knew that, I did not realize I had already used it 6 times when I placed my last order. I am assuming that I lost the cash back for my last transaction but I will see what happens.

John

I knew that, I did not realize I had already used it 6 times when I placed my last order. I am assuming that I lost the cash back for my last transaction but I will see what happens.

John

john

you can work something out with the ebay seller. see if he is ok with relisting the item and then re-buy the item with a separate ebay acct.

same thing happened to me and the seller was very accomodating.

Thats interesting, now it says the limit is 12

"You may receive Cashback Rewards for up to a maximum of twelve (12) Online Sessions per account on www.eBay.com."

I could have sworn that I read 6.

John

I did this a while back and got the money but I just bought something today and got the message for cashback. Clicked on the get cash back and signed into my live, but it doesnt show the new rebate. Is this normal? I forget :confused:. Will it show up a few days from now on live?

Yea, it takes a day or so to show up. You should also get an e-mail from Microsoft stating that you got the "Cash Back"

Mine just showed up, so I did not mess my self up. Still have several more to use if I need to buy anything before the promo goes away.

What a deal 30% from Microsoft. You have to love thoes guys.

John

I thought I read in the terms and conditions that it takes 60 days to show up so you cant collect the cash and return the item. Does it show up before that?

Its shows up in your live cashback account in a day or so, but you can't collect the money from Microsoft until 60 days after the purchase.

John

This seems to be not working now. I get the message from the Live search and then eBay does not say anything about the cash back on the item.

Let me know if anyone else can still use this.

I have a few more things I need to buy for christmas and 30% off is a really nice deal.

John

Back