Sold Live Rock w misc. stuff and CUC

mvallee

Non-member
Have a couple nice pieces of Live Rock as well as a bunch of Sump rubble.
This is live rock with tons of sponges pods and life but unfortunately have Aiptasia and some bubble algae too so priced accordingly.
I was selling my tank with all contents that became a just all livestock deal and was left with what you see in the pictures and listed here;
Small rock with two rainbow ricordea each about the size of a pencil eraser,
4" Red and Black Sea Cucumber, great for the sandbed
Black sea urchin
fighting conch
have seen a few hermit crabs and miscellaneous snails moving around now that the water has cleared.
One rock has what looks like Pink GSP on it

The Big pieces of rock guessing 25 pounds for the biggest, has made their way through several tanks of mine and were bought off a fellow reefer 12+ years ago. You don't see pieces like that, that big too often. For reference this is a 5' long tank by 20" tall. the rest of the rock pieces have been live for a about 3 years

Interested?? I need to break this tank down and get it cleaned up so I can start the process of selling all the pieces parts now. I would let everything mentioned go for $70 but open to offers.

20210616_130713.jpg
20210616_130813.jpg
20210616_130638.jpg
20210616_130700.jpg

I am going to set up a small tank I have to put the living critters in and the rocks will be pulled to be baked in the sun so I can get the tank cleaned up.
HMU if there is anything you want of the critters.

Aren’t there sometimes people on here looking for Aiptasia rocks to feed nudis? I wouldn’t nuke good old rock just for some Aiptasia and bubbles. (not saying I can use it, but somebody should!)

Weekend bump. would like to at least rehome the live things in the tank so I can get all equipment cleaned up and listed up for sale ASAP, All critters pictured below plus a black urchin that is an awesome rock cleaner $20
Kenya trees and blue mushrooms free for the taking. I also have two rainbow ricordea on a rock with an aiptasia on, free.

first person that comes down wins on this can't wait to get these guys out. Pickup in Leominster MA and I will be around tomorrow till about 2 and then all next week I WFH so am always around.

Also preview of what's to come; Anyone that may be interested and wants to see the tank running come on down. Red Sea reefer 450, stand sump and acrylic cover $450 w/return pump add $50 heck of a deal. The lights 3 Hydra 26HD in an aquatic life 48" T-5 fixture with 4 bulbs $550 all still up and running.

Doesn't somebody want this cute googly eyed fighting conch in their tank
20210619_141205.jpg

this red and black sea cucumber was a recent split and back to 100%, does a great job on the sandbed too. Dirty sand goes in one end and nice clean sand pellets come out the other. Those little snails on the front glass I counted 35 but not sure how successful we would be to catch them one minute they are everywhere the next minute no where to be found but all we can find are yours.
20210619_073135.jpg

seen a couple of these but another sandweller and not sure how successful we will be finding them
20210616_184340.jpg

The real work horses, two turbo snails
20210619_073119.jpg

and a couple of whatever these snails are, if I have to leave the tank up long enough it looks like I would have a bunch as that is a line of eggs and no predators now :)
20210619_073043.jpg

Back