Love The Reef

jefstathiou

Non-member
I have been doing business with Love The Reef for a month or so. It has become my number one store for viewing, and purchasing corals and dry goods. Archit and Faith provide exraordinary customer service. The following are a few examples of what I mean. Archit insisted on coming to my home to take his own par readings in order to help me with coral placement issues. He absolutely refussed any payment for this service.
On one Sunday morning I was crazed because I could not make any sense of my testing results. Nothing was consistent! After struggling for well over an hour, I called Love The Reef and Archit invited me to bring a water sample so that he could do a complete panel of testing. Stress lifted almost immediately. When I arrived, he and Faith had all the test kits out and were prepared to immediately commence testing!
Archit has always been willing to take specimens off the plugs and remount on rubble rock. On the few ocassions that they did not have what I was looking for a special order was offered and taken care of.
As for ther prices, I doubt that you will find more reasonable prices in this area. Indeed their prices are often less tha online, and in my opinion, far more aggresive than any LFS in my area.
In summary, outsanding customer service; outstanding product; outstanding prices. Love The Reef is a great addition to BRS and the greater Boston area. One you try them out you will simply Love The Reef!

I have to agree John. Archit is awesome and he definitely got a "customer satisfaction" business oriented ethics.

He is always willing to go the extra mile for u! :thumbup::)

Higor's EVO 3D

Agree wholeheartedly. Archit goes above and beyond a typical LFS. His corals and prices are near impossible to beat. He is one of the few that will literally take his time and go out of his way to make sure you are taken proper care of.

Great Job Arch.

Thank you very very much guys! Both Faith and I truly appreciate your kind words -- very very much!

We do our very best to treat everyone with the same respect and diligence that we would normally expect when visiting a store, and are extremely pleased that all our hard work is not going unnoticed.

Thank you again!

Archit & Faith

Anybody that wants great looking corals without paying an arm and a leg need to check LTR out.Great people to deal with.If you don't then your lost

After a recommendation by Huu I went out to wakefield to check out Lovethereef. I went to go give lovethereef a visit and was only set on only purchasing rocks ended up leaving with rocks........ and corals. The deals that archit has available were hard to pass up and the corals are so well maintained.
Great dealer. Highly recommended.

Jeff

Back