Love the reef

ricomike

Non-member
Went to Love the Reef today with the wife and baby. Great staff and great store. I liked the heavier grain sand they had in their new 300 gallon tank but didn't need a whole bag of it so they went out of their way and split a full bag and gave me a half bag at a great deal. One of the staff, I forgot to ask his name but was excited to hear he has a baby on the way any day now, also said they'd be glad to order a specific fish for me and observe it for a couple weeks, make sure it eats well, and then sell it to me which is way above and beyond what I could ever expect from a fish store. Look forward to visiting again once they stock all of the rest of their tanks and they are running at full capacity (BTW their acans, scolys, hammers and torch coral were mesmerizing). Oh and their pacific sun LEDs on all their tanks were sleek, and stylish. Archit told me he's getting a new shipment of handpicked acros soon so I look forward to that. Anyways that's my rant. Make sure to take a look when you get a chance. Take care, Mike.

Thanks Mike! The person you were speaking with -- his name is Yorgos. Really great guy with tons of experience in the business and the hobby; a true asset for us at LTR :)

Back