LTR is closing its doors :( -- Sale!

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Temporarily i.e. ;)

We have had a great run for almost 2 years here at our current location, and now, thanks to the support from all you fellow reefers, we are taking reefing to the next level in New England area! You spoke, we heard! We are moving to a new retail location to provide you all that you asked for and more!

12470905684_8dd78d5a76_c.jpg

We have been working hard on our new space, and setting it up with one main goal -- making the user experience for you, the customer, the best one possible in the New England area!

12470411115_32f99ac773_c.jpg

I should also mention, having trusted and proven to ourselves that PacificSun lamps are the future, we are proud to partner with PacificSun USA to bring to you, the first PacificSun Showroom in the USA! We will have every single product offered by PacificSun on display, in use, on our own tanks, so you can see them, get demos, and compare them in person before making a final decision.

12470908134_72701b771c_c.jpg

I can't go into many details quite yet because as you all know, I love surprises :) I just had to reveal this now to explain me being MIA for the last few weeks, and the next coming few weeks.

All that said, we will be having our last open hours at our current location this weekend -- 2/15/14 & 2/16/14 -- from 12:00p-5:00p. You will enjoy 10% off any coral instantly, or credit towards future livestock purchases worth 20% of your livestock purchase.

Per popular demand, we will also slash prices of all Jebao pumps in stock by 10% for this weekend only!

We will provide you an update with the location and opening date as we get our systems fully up and cycled.

Thank you all again for your kind support! We could not have taken this step without you guys!

- Archit

We only met a couple times but can tell you are good people. Hope to get there this weekend to grab a wp10

Congrats. That's is awesome for you.

Thank you very much!

Congrats and good luck!!

Where's it going to be???

Thank you! :) We will update everyone with the location as we get closer to opening day -- don't want to spill all the beans too soon :p

We only met a couple times but can tell you are good people. Hope to get there this weekend to grab a wp10

I truly appreciate the kind words! Looking forward to seeing you again this weekend! :)

Thanks!

- Archit

Congrats! Didn't lime the sound of the title but glad it is just temporary! You have been AWESOME! From supplying goods to answering e mails! All around 2 thumbs up! Cant wait to see the new store and get in there making some purchases! Keep us posted with progress! Best of luck and again, CONGRATS!

Count me in for store grand opening. My tank should be ready by then! I'm glad that I met you on this site. Very nice corals and very helpful. Can't wait!

Thank you very very much for the kind wishes everyone! :) We're super psyched with how the place is turning out :)

- Archit

Back