Magnavore group buy - interested?

rich, they are 50x stronger then mangafloats, they can take coraline off in 1 pass. The are so strong if you get them stuck together you have to send them back to get the factory to take them apart. And its the last one you will buy, scott can correct me on this if im wrong but i think they have a lifetime warrenty, all you have to do is buy the pad kits when you pads wear out and thats like 10.00 or so...

Go to someones house who has one, they are worth it! plus the ER version stick up on the inside 1/4"-1/2" which mean you can get all the way to the top of the tank.

Let us know if you want in.

Armando said:
being honestly with myself :D i don't know if I really like the Magnavore 4ER. I really like my Piranha but I saw everyone telling me the Magnavore 4ER was better. I got one and i'm not sure if I really like it. It's very difficult to slide it on the glass, and the outside piece sticks out much more than the Piranha. So I'd have to think a little more about this. In the meantime keep my name on the list :)
not to mention that the Piranhas are much cheaper too.

These are STRONG magnets on these, DO NOT get one stronger then what is recommended. I have a 125g & bought the 4ER. I do not have a problem sliding it - but it is much harder to clean with then the mag float.
BUT, it cleans 10x better!!

As I said above I'm interested but a question or two. Has anyone used these and were not happy with thm? What are the negatives if any? Also, is everyyone going for the 4er. I understand this is the size designed for specific tank size and I believe the 4er is recommended for 110-200 gallon tanks? Do I also assume the 2er is smaller in size and power to clean or just smaller in size?

Appreciate whatever response.

Is there anyone else (other than Armando) that has anything negative to say about these? I would like to know the negatives if there are any. Also, I assume the 4er is the size of the magnet designed for a specific size tank. I think the 4er is for 110 -200 gallon tanks? Would a 2er be smaller and also less powerful or just smaller in its actual size?

everyone I know with one loves them im getting a 4er for a aga 75.... a 2er would be fine but if i goto a 120 or a 90 bow im going to want it. I dont know anyone that doesnt really like them... Armando is just hard to please :) Actually I dont have any experience with his magnet kind...so I cant comment its probably great as well.

Pricing for those who are intersted with be approx 69.00 shipped... with a discount depending on quantity.

Local pickup available as well... Please pm me if you are in for sure even at the 69.00 price knowing that it will be the most you will pay period. Im not making any money doing this, i just want one...we all will have individual receipts. I will post more details later...once i firm up the number interested...

pm if you have questions. ARMANDO! for you I will drive yours to your house for free zoo frags ! hehe :)

If you guys want in thats cool, if not, no big deal. With these you wont be buying a new one in a year or even two. I have had a reef for 1.5 yrs with my small 46 and now my 75, i have already spent over the cost of this on magnets I haven't been happy with.

PM me please if you descided and Ill put you on the list of people to get them for sure and if you have more the 5 people they will be even cheaper.

Per BRS disclosure rules, im not a business, these aren't being purchased wholesale, I will not make 1 cent on the deal, I will not receive a discount other then that everyone else does. I think thats only fair and gives us all the best price.

Now jokes aside, Casey, you're not following the guidelines to run a group buy. These are not rules created by the BOD but it is the method I came up with and I've been able to please both members and sponsors.

1) You post here the item for a potential group buy and a deadline to hear quotes from sponsors. Request them to send quotes to you in private, with pricing, delivery and minimum quantity information. And WAIT.

2) After the deadline, you post information about which sponsor provided you with the best quote. Pricing + delivery + min quantity are factors you should consider

3) The "winning" sponsor takes over and runs the group buy on their forum from here on

It's as simple as that.

?

I'm interested but I'd rather not drive a hour + to pick it up.
Can these be brought to the next meeting?

It looks like we have plenty of interest and Reefdom.com has a current special on them anyway, it will probably be faster for all if we go through them. Thats what I have chose to do. If you are interested in one I suggest you checkout the deal reefdom.com is offering.!

As suggested by Clamm (casey) to me

Re: Magnavore

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by clamm
Ray and Scott are closer to me, and to a few others that are interested and can do the same price. Same requirements In store pickup.

Because I wouldn't have to drive I would have to go with them, but thats just me.

Can you do another one for those down that way? or after ray and scott finish the one up here you can do one for that area...

Please check

http://216.235.242.50/forums/showthread.php?t=7162

Last edited:
Back