Magnesium??

MarvinsReef

Non-member
Which Magnesium do you recommend. I have been using Kent Tech M for a while now because people say it has a undisclosed ingredient that Byropsis does not like. Whether this is true is debatable since i have heard that they changed their recipe at one time which removed this ingredient. I have had Byropsis so this is why I was using it although not anymore. Not sure if the elevated Tech M levels removed it or it was just bad husbandry. Anyway my system is mostly a mixed reef of 500 gallons so I need something economical but does the job.

Bulkreefsupply just did a comparison on purity and cost affectedness on magnesium, look it up on YouTube. I think there mag is the most cost effective with less contaminants. Brightwell was up there as well if I remember correctly

Bulkreefsupply just did a comparison on purity and cost affectedness on magnesium, look it up on YouTube. I think there mag is the most cost effective with less contaminants. Brightwell was up there as well if I remember correctly

This makes me nervous, Brightwell has a bunch of bunk products, for example the kalk mix that claims to supplement mg. I have nothing bad to say about bulk reef supply, but I sure wouldn't want to be associated with any of the brigthwell BS.

Back