Majano Wand for BRS

dlux5life

Non-member
Hi Guys-

I am in the begining of getting a bit of a Majano issue. I have about a dozen of them from 2 or 3 about 4 months ago. I want to take care of these guys for good. No matter how much aptaisia X i put on them, the still seem to come back about a week later.

This thing is a ton of money for killing 12 pests, but would be priceless for those who want to prevent a major break out. Would people in the club be interested in buying one for those in the club to use?

If we can get 10 people, less than 15 bucks a piece seems completly reasonable for a perminant solution to these things.

Thoughts?

I would be in for 15 bucks. I think the items available to the club are only available to paid members so you may consider getting your clownfish.

Yes, there was a post by Mr. X some time back. Does anyone actually have any first hand knowledge of how the unit works.

We know apstasia shrinks when you touch it, but that exactly is the wand going? Burning it with low level electricity?

How does that interfere with the rest of the tank. I would think it would be like having stray juice loose in the tank.

I am just trying understand how it works without doing all the research, if someone has more knowledge of the actual product.

My concern would be that it would spread more and it would be better to vacuum from the tank as you scrapped it off the rock.

Back