Majestic angel

They have a 14 day live guarantee .. I am shipping the fish to them on monday and after they receive it and "inspect" it, then they'll refund my money.I just think its a hassle bagging a dead fish, freezing it and shipping it back. So I'd rather buy locally next time.

Yeah, that's my take on fish too. But still, I'm very impressed with a 14 day guarantee! Do they give you a refund on your card, or a credit for more liveaquaria merchandise?

Hey if you are looking for something to replace it I have a juvi Queen Angel about the size of a golfball that will need a home soon. It eats mysis and once and a while it eats flake

Last edited:
I had a Majestic Angel for over a year. See Icon <--
It never harmed any corals or clams. I sold the Tank/fish about 8 months ago.
I saw Majestic Angel last week and it is doing very well in a 210. I will see if I can get Dan to post a picture.
They are a very active fish that like to swim all through the rocks
I am planning a 140 gallon tank and I will be purchasing another.

I have placed my order with Brian for one. When it comes in, he's going to let me know, and he's going to hold it for 2 weeks or so to make sure it is healthy and eating. Then it is home to my tank:)

Matt:cool:

Peter,

I had Brian (a/k/a -B-, a/k/a The Perfect Pet) order one through Skipton's. Come to think of it, it could come in any time...

Matt:cool:

Back