May 2006 Meeting (date change?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there - I have already placed my order (and paid for) a beautiful frag from Steve Tyree. ;)

What about food? Are we to bring a pot luck dish or are we sending out? This will be my first meeting and I am counting the days! I am looking forward to meeting everyone and matching a face to a name. Will the meeting be at someone's house or somewhere else?

We're too big to have a speaker at somebody's house. We need a meeting hall for 100 to 150 people. So we rent halls from VFW's, from Knights of Columbus, or from a local hotel.
We'll let you know time and location details once the venue is paid and booked.

Gee, I don't want to jinx it by saying I'll be there, but I'm gonna try like he||.

Wow, Bellingham is the next town over for me. Since I couldnt make the last one I am definitely planning on coming to this one. :D

The meeting day likely changed from Saturday the 27th to Sunday the 28th.
Sorry, but things happen.

Still awaiting confirmation of travel plans, so this is still not final.
Just wanted to keep you all updated.

When the travel plans are confirmed, this thread will be closed an a new official thread with all details will be posted.

Armando said:
so what is the topic of Tyree's presentation?
That question will be answered. I don't know the answer, and I'm not the contact person. Lets allow a day or two for an answer, please.

Did you say Sunday, I can do Sunday's I work Saturday's most of the time. So if it is Sunday We will be there. :D This will be our first meeting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back