May Meeting, BBQ at CRA!

I was wondering which was better LED or MH lights this should diff be at the meeting ..
This is a great topic for this meeting, and if it's not addressed formally, just ask Jeremy to show you some of the different lighting systems he's using in the store. That way you get an immediate eye witness experiment. Pick Jeremy's brain on this topic, he has a lot of experience. I think he's messed with just about every lighting system out there.

Ask your fellow reefers at the meeting. One thing to note - everybody has a favorite, and what works for one system might not be the one for you. Best advice, plan ahead - know what you want to keep.

I'm hoping to attend.

Any metrowest reefers want to carpool? Steve, Mike, Jay, Dave, Gustavo, Richard, John, Bill... ? Which of you are going?

You're welcome to drive down with me in the BattleStar Denali :p

I might be down a bit early to help set up and haul my grill down.

This is a great topic for this meeting, and if it's not addressed formally, just ask Jeremy to show you some of the different lighting systems he's using in the store. That way you get an immediate eye witness experiment. Pick Jeremy's brain on this topic, he has a lot of experience. I think he's messed with just about every lighting system out there.

Ask your fellow reefers at the meeting. One thing to note - everybody has a favorite, and what works for one system might not be the one for you. Best advice, plan ahead - know what you want to keep.

Okay then jeremy it is !! he's going to hate me before the meeting finish cause I have a long list of question to ask him I hope I dont get on anyones bad side. Im bearly getting my training wheels off . :confused:

Okay then jeremy it is !! he's going to hate me before the meeting finish cause I have a long list of question to ask him I hope I dont get on anyones bad side. Im bearly getting my training wheels off . :confused:

Tell him you are a Broncos fan. That will make for a good start ;)

I think the McSmoker is going to make the trip......and the weather looks like it will be clear.

we're going to be assembling a cube tank on Sunday as well.....

well, 'we' meaning Dave. :p

he has promised to actually do this one, and not just hand out leaflets :p

oh...and the weather is supposed to be pretty nice on Sunday....

Attachments

• Sunday.jpg
    Sunday.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 216
we're going to be assembling a cube tank on Sunday as well.....

well, 'we' meaning Dave. :p

he has promised to actually do this one, and not just hand out leaflets :p

And will this cube need a good home afterwards? If so I'd like to be the first in line! ;)

Taken from the Notice Box at the top.

May Meeting - Get your BBQ on @ CRA! This Sunday! Free Beer for members! Details Directions

Did I miss something :p

Back