Meeting

Owen386

Non-member
Hey all,

Prob a stupid question, I hear you all talking about a meeting when is it and where? And I assume I can get my membership there? Looked at the calendar and all that Shows up is birthdays.... And my googling has only showed me a meeting going on third Monday of each month near the aquarium. Now this is for new England aquarium society, is this one in the same? Thanks!

Hi Owen,
Not a stupid question at all. We have meetings approximately once a month. This month is an exception as we will not have a formal meeting. Many of us will be participating in the collection trip this month (there's a thread on this in Reef talk). The September meeting is still in the final stages of planning. Announcements for meetings are in Reeftalk, the front page, and a banner will show at the top of the page as well.

You may join as a member online or at a meeting. If you're anxious to get the discounts available from our sponsors, you're better off using our paypal option online.

Last edited:
welcome Owen,
The Boston Reefers is a great club with very reasonable membership that allows for discounts at sponsers and attendance at monthly meetings.

There are a lot of people here with experience....ask away.
Hope to see you at one of the meetings.

Tom
Oceanguy

Back