Metrowest outing again?

Moe_K

Stabbed by Foulke
Anyone want to get together in the Marlborough area again?
Fri nights are good for me.

You know what I've notice. Us metrowest people are a bunch of boozers How the he** have everone one been

Whoa, ol' Richard has returned from the MIA file.

I have been good, how about you, Richard?
Still have my bag of Dead Sea magnesium? :p

Whoa, ol' Richard has returned from the MIA file.

I have been good, how about you, Richard?

I'm staying afloat right now. Bad tank syndrome.:(. But coming back need any GSP? How are the little ones?

Still have my bag of Dead Sea magnesium? :p

Why... Yes I do. DO you need any? Storage charge for 3 years. It's going to cost ya.

Depending on the date im in. Lets try and figure out a new place other then fireflys or horseshoe. Any ideas? How about Kennedys?

If anyone wants to go to the Horseshoe (Hudson) or Lazy Dog (Marlboro) tonight, let me know.

For more realistic planning, how about Fri night the 25th?
Any takers? Kennedys is fine with me.

If anyone wants to go to the Horseshoe (Hudson) or Lazy Dog (Marlboro) tonight, let me know.

For more realistic planning, how about Fri night the 25th?
Any takers? Kennedys is fine with me.

25th works for me, though it's a prime b-day weekend, so I may get the hook.

I could bust out later tonight too for that matter. post if something materializes.

Moe,
I've been out of town all week so tonight is out. The 25th looks good as far as I know.

Stan,
Never been to Kennedy's but from what I can see online it looks pretty fancy. I'm more of a dive bar/no frills guy myself.

How is the lazy dog? Never been. Is that the place next to the auto parts store near 85/20?

I think so. Definitely near the 85/Main St junction - right near that little park.
If you were coming down 85 from Hudson, make a left on Main St (old route 20), and it's down the street a block on the left. Across from the Dunkin Donuts, really.

Moe,
I've been out of town all week so tonight is out. The 25th looks good as far as I know.

Stan,
Never been to Kennedy's but from what I can see online it looks pretty fancy. I'm more of a dive bar/no frills guy myself.

Kennedys is definately not fancy. About as fancy as the 99 or Picadilly pub. I would say John Harvards is fancier.

Back