Moe retired

You can't bear all the weight all the time. You're a fine man Moe and have done one heck of a job. I'm glad Joe is receiving the torch. I'll wager he will continue the legacy of Presidential excellence. Thanks Moe! Good luck Joe!

Moe,
Thank you very much for all you have done for BRS to come this far. I think it's a great challenge to host MACNA and you guys did pretty good job to prepare for it. Thanks to you from all of us.
Shoeib

Moe,
Been a pleasure. you have a great legacy in BRS. Not many people have the opportunity to make the impact that you have. And of those that do... few handle it well. Thank you!

Moe,

I've mostly known you in your capacity as on-screen host for "ReefTV". I've admired your positive vibes, your "can-do" attitude, and great sense of humor. It's been a lot of fun to work with you. Congratulations on the end of a long and successful tenure as BRS Prez, and best wishes for the future.

--Douglas Kiang.

Moe is one with the beer....rock on bro.

moe-beer.jpg

Moe, the dedication and integrity that you brought to the BRS is beyond reproach. Thanks for all of your hard work; it did not go unnoticed as evidenced by all the replies to this thread. Others should learn from your selfless hard work.

Moe, I am a new member and we have only been to one meeting (the pool party). I have to tell you as new members you made my wife and I feel very welcome and from what I can tell you did a great job. All the best and at least now you will not have to deal with all the downsides that the position brings with it.

Thank you again for all you have done.

Last edited:
WOW. Moe you sure did a fine job. It takes a while for the news to travel down here to Charlotte.

I hope you taught Scavdog everything you know. Also an excellent choice for president IMHO.

Without you and your work, we'd all be shopping at Petco, Greg Hiller would have to send all of his stuff off to California, Karl and Scott Merril wouldn't be so poor buying all the awesome deals that came along, and a whooooooooole bunch of fish and coral got a better chance at captive propogation and survival...........

Go Panthers.

Back