Move Complete, transfered 72 BowFront(non-drilled) to 75 Reef Ready w sump.

BrianOD68

Non-member
I would like to thank the fellow reefers from my previous posts about info regarding sumps and plumbing.
I just moved from my condo in Winthrop to a house in North Andover. With the move I moved and upgraded tanks. I went from a 72 Bow (non-Drilled) with all hang on the back filtration to a 75 Reef ready with a 29 gallon sump. I learned a lot in the process and basically did the move by myself. I got the tank from Robbie on the BRS forum and painted the tank and stand to match the trim in the room it went it.The move was stressful but it was all worth it after set up day and that first beer sitting back watching my new tank.
75RR1.JPG75RR.JPG75RR3.JPG75RRempty.JPG

Great looking tank. I moved two tanks within a month and then combined them both into a bigger tank due to a leak I feel Ya on the stress level but it's always worth it

Thanks guys, the move itself wasn't as bad as having to leave my system running for several days without me monitoring or feeding. It also didn't help that they were warm days and I didn't have any AC units in the condo. my temp went from 73 to 81 at one point. For a quick moment I considered getting out of the hobby but I am glad I continued and can start fresh with a new system. I also sold the majority of my coral before the move, thinking the less coral to transport and acclimate would be easier.
It's like a clean slate now, time to start adding critters and frags and let the fun begin.

Back