Mushroom Headache

GobyWanKenobie

BRS Member
I have way too many red spotted mushrooms so I tried pulling/cutting removing them from my rocks. The next day two of my favorite chalices had rtn. I managed to get it under control, but now I don't know how to remove these mushrooms. Apparently, they give off some kind of nasty poison. I'm currently trying to cover them with Water Weld in the hope they will be unhappy and dislodge themselves. Any other suggestions?

Any way to pulled the rock and chip them off? I had an issue with some cool looking discoma and ultimately had to break out the Dremel and the rock.

Any way to pulled the rock and chip them off? I had an issue with some cool looking discoma and ultimately had to break out the Dremel and the rock.
That's what these are. It seemed like a good idea at the time. I pulled out a small one, but the majority are on base rock. They are old and have become too invasive. I need the real estate.

I have some blue spotted doing the same thing. after a while they will release but its a prob...so many to deal with.

Back