My wife thinks i am going overboard

weyfirstreef

Non-member
My says the fish room is a disaster and I am going to far.......... I do not see it..... do you? 20121215_072836.jpg20121215_072847.jpg20121215_072908.jpg20121215_072930.jpg20121215_072808.jpg

Let's assume you do any changes she proposes. What is she planning to do in the "cleaner" basement?

PS: I just put a 22" tall skimmer next to my aquarium. My girlfriend is freaking out. I tell her she cant appreciate engineering. Hahaha

Instead of moving furnitures, you can get her into moving corals around.

I will not use the word "wife". A lot is to say about the phrase "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder". If you are not interested in the hobby at all I can see why someone would think this is nothing more than a stinky mess.

Everyone is different and that is what they need to understand as well. The biggest thing is not letting the hobby consume your entire life or your obiligation around the home.

BUT SERIOUSLY. ::OMG, IS THAT WHAT MY CELLAR IS GOING TO LOOK LIKE!::

Just kidding. Maybe that is why I am going to put the bar in front of it and hide the tank with the bottles...

I keep asking her if she just keeps growing the scope of the project to delay things.;)

Really though, I think it looks fine.

Back