New fish suggestions?

Jb83

Non-member
Due to a misbehaving flame angel I'll be looking for a/some new fish. I have a bunch of Zoas that the flame is munching on. I'm all soft corals and a lot of live rock. Tankmates include a lg foxface, hippo tang, 3 clowns, Midas blenny, royal gramma, green mandarin and the flame angel. Tank is 120gal with 55gal sump. Trying to find a fish to appease the wife too lol
2a91ce258cc6d0a6b060279dd13584ef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trio yellow tang :)

Would much rather a powder brown and/or blue. The only thing stopping me is the aggression of the powder blue. I have a peaceful tank with the foxface being the most dominant mainly due to size and time in the tank

Flame hawk might be cool. As far as wrasses I've had bad luck so far. DOA from liveaquaria 3 times now. Maybe I'll have to take a LFS tour soon and see what's out there.

flame hawk is my favorite fish in my tank

+1 on the flame hawk. Great fish, only downside is they can be hit or miss on attacking small gobies and shrimp.

I don't have an shrimp with mine but he does eye my watchman goby from time to time.

I have a huge coral banded shrimp that I think could fend for himself haha but I guess you never know

+1 on the flame hawk. Great fish, only downside is they can be hit or miss on attacking small gobies and shrimp.

I don't have an shrimp with mine but he does eye my watchman goby from time to time.

I have a fire shrimp the flame hawk gets along fine with him

Well I stopped at two LFS today. Underwater world had a few fish I would have grabbed but unfortunately didn't look very healthy. A couple were dead. A couple more were close to dead. And everyone else was rubbing their gills on driftwood. Even the coral selection was less full than i usually see it.

Coral reef in seekonk had a lot of clowns but not much else. Their coral was nicely setup though. So instead of buying a fish I came home with a nice sized acan and a rose anemone haha. I guess I'll have to wait till I get to a couple more stores for fish. I tried sea creatures yesterday but they were already closed. Fail

Back