New Guy

arvincito

Non-member
Hi there,

I have been reading this forum for some time. Lots of great advice going around. But this is my first post. I live in Boston.

I have gone from a 20 gal initially then moved to a 30 gal, and currently upgrading to a 75 gal (big jump!). I am also planning out the details for my DIY sump (turning my current 30 gal into that sump). Only two fish now, corals soon enough I hope.

I'm pretty excited because I'll be doing my own drilling and I have not idea what to expect because I am not known for being very handy with tools. I'll be doing the glass-hole.com thing - they seem like a fun bunch.

Anyway, I look forward to being involved and learning from all of you as much as I can.

Things I'll be upgrading later are bigger lights and stronger protein skimmer.

Welcome. plenty of good resources here. Just be careful drilling. You can't drill tempered glass from what I have heard recently. Don't feel ashamed to ask questions.

Welcome... How soon until you want something bigger than a 75? :p It's a side effect of the hobby always wanting to go bigger... You'll be happy with the 75... What kind of corals do you plan on keeping?

Back