New to BRS in Western Mass

HgrReefs

BRS Member
Hi there! I relocated to Mass from Maryland a couple of years ago, and was part of the Mason Dixon Reef Club as well as WAMAS for many years. Glad to join up with you guys up here now. I’m out in Western Mass, but I’m used to being the outsider, as I was about an hour outside of DC when I was with WAMAS.

Thanks for the welcome!!

Welcome! Do you have any tanks setup or looking to set one up?

Welcome! Do you have any tanks setup or looking to set one up?
I do have a few setup….

Currently, I have a Reefer 350 (75g) Acro dominated system. It’s young, so basically a frag rack with rock still. Also have a Reefer 250 softie/LPS system and a 30g IM lagoon that was just setup. I’ll try to get a thread going this week.

On order, is a IM 200EXT that will replace the Reefer 250 and 350, so I will be having some tanks for sale in the next couple of months. The 200g is going to have an Advanced Acrylics custom 90ish gallon sump with it, so I’m looking forward to this upgrade!

I do have a few setup….

Currently, I have a Reefer 350 (75g) Acro dominated system. It’s young, so basically a frag rack with rock still. Also have a Reefer 250 softie/LPS system and a 30g IM lagoon that was just setup. I’ll try to get a thread going this week.

On order, is a IM 200EXT that will replace the Reefer 250 and 350, so I will be having some tanks for sale in the next couple of months. The 200g is going to have an Advanced Acrylics custom 90ish gallon sump with it, so I’m looking forward to this upgrade!
Nice, I've been eyeing that tank as well and still haven't pulled the trigger.

Nice, I've been eyeing that tank as well and still haven't pulled the trigger.
I plan on starting a build thread on here in the next couple of weeks. Tank delivers around the first of November, but I will most likely be setting this up after the first of the year. Still another 7-8 weeks or so on the sump arrival.

I plan on starting a build thread on here in the next couple of weeks. Tank delivers around the first of November, but I will most likely be setting this up after the first of the year. Still another 7-8 weeks or so on the sump arrival.
I have to break my two tanks down to have flooring put in first, not looking forward to transferring rock, corals and fish to a Rubbermaid 300 then waiting for the tank to arrive

Awesome look forward to seeing you’re tanks and build!

1696443565711.gif

Back