New to the Group

benjaminduva

BRS Member
Hello, Im Ben. I'm very happy to be joining you all. I've heard great things about this group from my mentor. I'm from Connecticut.
I've been in the hobby for a little over a year, being introduced by my aunt who gave me her last tank. The tank housed multiple anemones and some fish. She taught me a lot about how to maintain the tank. I owe her all the happiness this hobby brings me.
My brother in law is my mentor. He's my age and has been reefing his whole life. He's helped me thru everything and is always there for me. He talked me thru setting up my new tank and transferring all my anemones. I still have the same two clownfish my aunt put in the tank 8-10 years before she gave it to me.
Im excited to see what this group can bring to the table, I'm excited to learn and to meet everyone. Shout-out to Paul who helped me at frag farmers market today! Looking forward to meeting more of you!

Heres a photo of my nem tank

Attachments

• PXL_20230302_000208117.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230302_000208117.MP.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 61
Hello, Im Ben. I'm very happy to be joining you all. I've heard great things about this group from my mentor. I'm from Connecticut.
I've been in the hobby for a little over a year, being introduced by my aunt who gave me her last tank. The tank housed multiple anemones and some fish. She taught me a lot about how to maintain the tank. I owe her all the happiness this hobby brings me.
My brother in law is my mentor. He's my age and has been reefing his whole life. He's helped me thru everything and is always there for me. He talked me thru setting up my new tank and transferring all my anemones. I still have the same two clownfish my aunt put in the tank 8-10 years before she gave it to me.
Im excited to see what this group can bring to the table, I'm excited to learn and to meet everyone. Shout-out to Paul who helped me at frag farmers market today! Looking forward to meeting more of you!

Heres a photo of my nem tank

It was a pleasure meeting you today. Be on the lookout for announcements coming in the next couple of weeks.

Back