NH Fish Clown breeding build

you might already know this, but just in-case -- you might want to think about adding some sort of "dimmable" light or maybe some kind of cover on the lights for when the fry are young ... very bright lights aren't good for them when they're that young :)

Aside from that, amazing setup! Hopefully we can have something like that at some point for our cute little clown babies :D

you might already know this, but just in-case -- you might want to think about adding some sort of "dimmable" light or maybe some kind of cover on the lights for when the fry are young ... very bright lights aren't good for them when they're that young :)

Aside from that, amazing setup! Hopefully we can have something like that at some point for our cute little clown babies :D

Actually the fry will not go into this unit till about 4 weeks old. I'm rearing them in separate 10 gal tanks. I got some nice small led for those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Dave,
How is momma doing? She lay her clutch yet?

Not yet. Should go tomorrow. babies are doing good so far. got maybe 75-100 from her. I hope they are as pretty as the parents. But could be altogether different cuz of the different breeds. Could be really wild.

This is a pic of the female. She is a premium fancy snowflake

breeding room 6 006.JPG

I have 4 of the tanks filled and running. Got the sump finished. Waiting for my Genesis Reef Systems renew and Storm for Auto water changes and ATO. I have this system on my reef tank and love it.

breeding room 6 029.JPG

breeding room 6 030.JPG

Waiting on Apex PM1 and PM2 to get everything online. I have 5 pair waiting to move in.

Last edited:
Back