Not sure if I want to do special orders anymore ....

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Because every single time, I fall in love and then my wife yells at me! :p

20141114_110547.jpg

20141114_113454.jpg

20141114_113513.jpg

Nick, these might not be for sale when you get back from your vacation! :p jk!

- Archit

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Archit, if those are attaching to the giant rock I think they are attaching to, that's no excuse not to sell them! You will have to give him the whole rock! ;-p

Archit, if those are attaching to the giant rock I think they are attaching to, that's no excuse not to sell them! You will have to give him the whole rock! ;-p

Looks like I have been caught .....

Thanks Archit. Sorry if I got you in doghouse for my special order. The blue gig is huge and a beautiful addition. Clowns went right in it.

Thanks Archit. Sorry if I got you in doghouse for my special order. The blue gig is huge and a beautiful addition. Clowns went right in it.

You didn't! :) No worries! I'm just glad you love it! I'm falling in love with the purple and green in the 125 .. guess I'll have to make room in our 300g for the next time I see them at my suppliers again! :D

no excuse anyway, tickle the foot for a few minutes, it will let go.

Shh!!!!! :p jk

Awesome colors on those

Thanks!

Archit,
Thanks for sending the pics and I appreciate the effort on getting these for me on the last minute of your order. I can't wait to be back in town and pick them up next week.

You are most welcome :)

Here's a video to entice you to come back soon ;-)

Mine finally opened up fully and it's triple the size of the ones you have there. Definitely show size. Your supplier did great job.

Mine finally opened up fully and it's triple the size of the ones you have there. Definitely show size. Your supplier did great job.

Lol. I can't imagine the size of yours if it's 3x the size of my purple one. Please post pictures.

Good to be back in the gigantean club. ;)
I wasn't going to get back to giganteas but after he showed me the pictures of the giganteas at the supplier and it could be shipped to arrive the day after, I couldn't resist.

Yellowish Green
original.jpg

original.jpg

Purple. This is a monster. A lot bigger than I desire and makes my tank look small!
original.jpg

One small budding from pedal laceration on the purple. I'm not sure if there's more but what I found last night.
original.jpg

Last edited:
For those of you don't know what pedal laceration is, it's a form of asexual reproduction used by many living organisms.

Wow, can we see a full tank shot to get some perspective? That purple is ridiculous

Here's the FTS. Tank is going fishless for the moment...
While the giganteas are very nice, the purple is a little too big. This is not really what I have in mind for this tank lol. I can handle the size of the green but I'm sacrificing way too much SPS space for the purple one. But don't pester me on selling it, I'm not. I'm thinking of getting the system 70 back online and give the whole tank for the purple gigantea.
Dimension of the tank is 63"x32"x24". The gigs have only been in the tank for ~24hrs. I'm sure they will stretch out more as time progresses.
original.jpg

The yellowish green is not, by any mean, small either. It wraps around the corner of the tank. Here's a top bottom of it's whole length.
original.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, gorgeous BIG specimens and a wonderfully clean looking tank to boot :)

That purple is a monster. They both look very healthy. Hope mine coming in will be from the same supplier and as healthy as those two.

Back