October 19th-(Sunday)-12pm-5pm-Framingham Elks - Ret Talbot Sustainability/Newbies

Will be donating a 3"+ head of tyree toadstool

One 5+polyps frag of Everlasting Goshtoppers

Fire colored maxi mini

Probably a stupid question, but how are donations handled? Are they sold at the meeting and then the proceeds help fund the site? I'd love to make one of these, but man the timing just never works out for me.

Probably a stupid question, but how are donations handled? Are they sold at the meeting and then the proceeds help fund the site? I'd love to make one of these, but man the timing just never works out for me.

Donations usually (as long as I've been in the club) go on the raffle table. Usually it's 'first win, first choice' from the available raffle items.

Donations usually (as long as I've been in the club) go on the raffle table. Usually it's 'first win, first choice' from the available raffle items.

Ahh great way to do it. Thanks for the explanation.

I just picked up the craft, for the kids craft table :) hint think of something every one needs for Halloween.

Karen and I are super excited to see you guys on Sunday! If you have specific questions that I can work into my talk, feel free to post them here or email them to me at [email protected]. If you'd like to purchase a specific piece from Karen, let me know, so we can be sure to bring it. We will have Karen Talbot Art (www.KarenTalbotArt.com) prints, back issues of CORAL Magazine and Banggai cardinalfish necklaces for sale at the event! We're looking forward to seeing everyone.

Meeting tomorrow. Incase you missed it. On top of a great speaker and his talented wife. We have 3 members setting up frag tanks. And it is my birthday weekend :) life is good.

18 hrs and counting...

Sounds like we will have a few folks for the newbie class.

Back