Paul's' new build..

Here is the magnifica. I haven't figured out how to adjust the white balance on my tablet yet. It's really tan with green tips.
img20141215_160516.jpg

Yesterday I returned the Gigantea anemone to the display. I would have waited a little longer for it to gain more size but the pink skunk clowns have been trying to drive the percula clowns out of the magnifica. It's been clown wars here for a while. I have to say I am very surprised the gigantea survived. It was just a floppy piece of mush when I put it in the frag tank. Here it is now. Colors look good against the cyano::
View attachment 102469

Hope the cyano phase doesn't last too long.

Paul,
I'm very happy to see the gigantea is recovering well. Did you have to treat it with any anti-biotic(Cipro)?

A few months ago I treated with Cipro for a week and then returned the anemone to the display. It continued to decline to the point I thought it was days away from death so I removed it to the frag tank. It slowly recovered there.

You have one of the nicest set ups I have ever seen. Love that it is in a sun room. Hope I am lucky enough to see it in person some day. Best of luck with the new tank.

You have one of the nicest set ups I have ever seen. Love that it is in a sun room. Hope I am lucky enough to see it in person some day. Best of luck with the new tank.

If Paul is inviting you up, I would recommend taking him up on that offer. There are no pictures to do that room any justice. Simply a must see.

Back