Peppermint shrimp pooled order? Plus other tank cleaner

dz6t

Acro Garden, BRS Sponsor
BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
I just ran into this page on Reeftopia, their peppermint shrimps are $2 if order more than 6.
That is the lowest price I've ever seen.
Anyone want to join in for a Reeftopia pool order and get free shipping?
I will also order some snails too.
I checked ReefCleaners, their peppermint shrimp are $5 each.
Reeftopia only need $125 to get free shipping.
I want to place the order tomorrow (Sunday) evening and let them ship on Monday for Tuesday arrival.

If any sponsors can match the price, I will prefer buy local.

im interested in a few peppermint shrimp. maybe a little bit more. seems like a long way to $125. But im in no rush

I am going to get a bunch of snails and crabs and a large group of peppermint shrimps like 40 of them for my 600 gallon system. I have ~$80 to $90 just for the shrimps.

Dong are you around on Tuesday mornings? I would like to get some corals from you off your other thread and would be interested in getting a few peppermint shrimp. Let me know if that would work for you. Also i just found if you go under "lot prices" on the left it sais you can get a lot price of 50 peppermint shrimp for$1.80 each.

I used to go catch them by the 100's when I lived in Corpus Christi, TX last year! That sure was fun at night with a red light on the jetties!

Dong are you around on Tuesday mornings? I would like to get some corals from you off your other thread and would be interested in getting a few peppermint shrimp. Let me know if that would work for you. Also i just found if you go under "lot prices" on the left it sais you can get a lot price of 50 peppermint shrimp for$1.80 each.

great! we can get $1.80 each then

For $1.80/each I would buy a few and probably some additional CUC. I will follow post and also check their site for other things. Do PS actually do anything in the tank? Are they threatened by other larger shrimp like cleaners? I just don't remember.

Please send in your order before 8PM tonight.
Peppermint shrimp eat aptasia and they are great tank cleaners. They do what hermit crabs do and won't eat the snails for their shells. I use peppermint shrimp as part of the cleanup crew for years.

Also, I found that peppermint shrimp out last hermit crabs and they are much more mobile and are able to clean places hermits can't reach.

Peppermint shrimp hold their own quite well and friendly with cleaner shrimps. I have both cleaner shrimps and peppermints together for years.

Do I just order as usual on reeftopia and say it's part of group buy..pay them directly etc? I guess I forgot the procedure.. Sorry for that.

No, there is no group-buy function on Reeftopia. I need to order it together and you need to drop by to pickup.

Ill take a few, its only a 34g tank, so what just two or three? Ive had them spawn well in the past too which provides good food for the fish and corals.

at $1.80 i'd take at least 10-15 for that price i can aford to let the octopuses eat them as long as they eat a few aptaisa first.
put me down for 15 = $27 i can picup whenever with cash in hand

All of these good group buys you have set up lately and I can't get away to pick them up ;o( If for some reason things get delayed a week or two I would get some shrimp and snails (I will be back the 29th).

Pooled order is going in, we have free shipping!

Dong if It's not too late I'd like to get in for 10 as well. If it is too late I'll catch it on the next time. Thanks! Dennis

Dong,same here I would like 10 as well and could meet you Tuesday? I want to buy some corals from your other thread too,are you available Tuesday morning and do you think the shrimp would come in by then? Thanks let me know

The shipment will arrive in the morning about 10:30AM. To be safe, I will say 11AM should do.
Dfrontiero89: Can you drop by at 11AM to 11:30AM?

Everyone are included on this order, post and PM.

Please plan for Tuesday so far and I will update every one once I get a tracking information.

Back