Power outage or lost of power

Seapets

Formerly known as Nelson
BRS Member
Power outage or lost of power. What do you guys recommend to heat up an aquarium system for an emergency example I live in a condominium complex that down the street a a car accident. happened someone crashed into a electrical pole. and I lost power for two hours I wanna be prepared for next time. Don’t wanna lose my life stock. I know I cannot connect a power generator gas powered because I live in a condominium complex. If anybody can give me some ideas. that would be great I would appreciate it

Yeah short term you don’t need to be THAT concerned with heat, flow is much more important. Long term, well that’s a different story. Wrapping the tank in one of those solar blankets can help slow the temp drop in addition to the bbu air pumps.

I use two ecotech backups, one on return, one on an mp40. That’ll buy me time to get the genny plugged in.

Yeah short term you don’t need to be THAT concerned with heat, flow is much more important. Long term, well that’s a different story. Wrapping the tank in one of those solar blankets can help slow the temp drop in addition to the bbu air pumps.

I use two ecotech backups, one on return, one on an mp40. That’ll buy me time to get the genny plugged in.

Thank you

Google this: Schumacher 535 watt portable lithium power generator. Handy to have in many situations. Owned for nearly a year and love it!

Google this: Schumacher 535 watt portable lithium power generator. Handy to have in many situations. Owned for nearly a year and love it!

And again thanks a lot a lot a lot this is the best solution ever I never knew they had something like this portable

Back