Providence Reef Tank Tour

i am in warwick near ldf (dave) and shanna. i am interested

LOL.......I must not be persuasive enough to rally these people into a tank tour, still would be fun to get one going, but for now Jen and I have been knockin down tanks one by one:D.

I think the last time they got together it was summerish, so maybe the warm weather will bring them out.

The last time we did a tank tour was last summer. It was a lot of fun and we should do it again... But you may have offended fellow reefers in RI by calling the Captain Canuck Club "Rubbish" :D. They take their Canadians very seriously there. :p

Scott

The last time we did a tank tour was last summer. It was a lot of fun and we should do it again... But you may have offended fellow reefers in RI by calling the Captain Canuck Club "Rubbish" :D. They take their Canadians very seriously there. :p
Scott

Non sense and "Rubbish" are two different things....

By singing the Canadian National Anthem wearing nothing but a Captain Canuck Costume. The costume can be substituted with a pair of speedos...but they must have the Canadian colors...the maple leaf must be in the middle or the back...not on the sides.

This is the "Non sense" I was referring too:p.

I am in Portsmouth RI, and would be willing to participate in an area tour... that is, if Portsmouth is not too far out...

My tank set up is a 210g reef, mostly SPS, with a 90g Sea Horse/Sea Grass set up (brand new) a 75g refugium, and a 29g invert tank, all on one system... about a year old now, so still young by many standards.

I am in Portsmouth RI, and would be willing to participate in an area tour... that is, if Portsmouth is not too far out...

My tank set up is a 210g reef, mostly SPS, with a 90g Sea Horse/Sea Grass set up (brand new) a 75g refugium, and a 29g invert tank, all on one system... about a year old now, so still young by many standards.

I think there may be a bunch of people in the Tri-State Reefers out your way, you may want to give them a shout and see if they are interested also.

Non sense and "Rubbish" are two different things....

This is the "Non sense" I was referring too:p.

Um If you want to be in the club that is what is required..........
All clubs have requirements......this club is no exception......we all did it to join, If you want in then you have to be inducted in wearing the full captain canuck club attire.......Be sure to give us a notice ahead of time, would hate to miss a great photo op........

Not interested in the Tri-Sate Reefers... but if anyone from this group is willing, so am I...

Not interested in the Tri-Sate Reefers... but if anyone from this group is willing, so am I...

I'd like to get a tank tour together but I have given up. If the members around decide to do one I'll join in. For now Jen and I have just be visiting tanks one at a time.

Most of us from this area are Tri-State members also, some more active than others. If there was a tank tour I'm sure a lot of TSR members would participate.

I believe there are only about 10 or 12 paid members in the Tri State group... and there are many more reefers in RI than that...

But again, I would participate in a BR tour... that would be fun... and I am willing... I can accommodate a large number of people in my reef room, and have several tanks up and running that are interesting, at least for me... a 90 g Seahorse tank, a 210 SPS tank, and a 29 with some interesting inverts and a pair of clowns... besides the refuge and other meaty stuff... (actually, I find I enjoy looking at the refugium as much as the other stuff... found some interesting worms in there this morning...

Back