Purple Hornet Zoa

i think your right too..i jsut did a search on a site and it was totallly different..

they said bumble bee on RC tho weird

I'd be surprised if he sells this frag for $1000. He could probably easily sell 5 single polyp frags for $200 each or more.

I'd be surprised if he sells this frag for $1000. He could probably easily sell 5 single polyp frags for $200 each or more.

Yes, and E-bay is a great way to drive up the perceived value of something like this. Suddenly $200 a frag sounds tempting ;)

You asked and you shall receive. ;)
As you can see the color is almost the same as actinic...much better....a lot better in person.

This is under T5 around 10k color.
2wh1i0m.jpg

Looks better under normal lighting, Peter

The purple hornets are very nice. I am looking to aquire some myself, but they aren't worth anywhere near what they are selling for on ebay. What is the most anyone here would pay for a small frag of these? I wouldn't go above $100, including the shipping if it was necessary.

WOW look, now you can grab a polyp for $80 plus shipping. I'm ordering 14 ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Live-Coral-PURP...3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:3|39:1|240:1318

(funny how one crazy e-bay listing makes ones like this seem much less insaine)

I know this vendor and the one he calmed to be Purple Hornet is not the real one. The one he has for sale is a paly from Australia. The real Purple Hornet is a zoa and is smaller. Color is a bit different. A lot of people tried to pass other morphs as the Purple Hornet. I actually got mine a long time ago from the same guy who sold the polyp for $305. He is a great guy to deal with. Even before it got popular he changed me an arm and a leg but to me it's well worth it. I think I was one of the first guy who he let this out. His wife named it.

You got me Peter, I don't study this stuff :)

I'm just ranting about overpriced designer morphs. You gotta admit that the $1000 thing is nuts though, eh?

I think these ones are even more rare, I call them Purple Aqua Hornets SD (super duper)

"I know this vendor and the one he calmed to be Purple Hornet is not the real one"

I think these ones are even more rare, I call them Purple Aqua Hornets SD (super duper)

"I know this vendor and the one he calmed to be Purple Hornet is not the real one"

Exactly Kevin. lol

I just saw a thread on RC. It seems that steve tyree was board and browsing e-ban and saw a pic of those.

Now they are "Tyree LE Purple Aqua Hornets SD"

:)

Back