Ques. (Question of the Day) Do you dose 2 part? If so, How far apart for Ca and Alk supplements and what is the maximum you would add at one time?

good topic,
I try to keep my ALK around 8 or 9 ,But my CAL always seems to be around 500
I dose brightwell A&B .
most of the time i just do the ALK and same result,
I don't dose Mag. because it's always close to 1500
Go figure,
Any hoot!

Hey Corey max I would max daily dose is 45ml of 2 part bionic alk. And 200ml max calcium. That's the max for my 200g frag system. With the brs calculator that is maximum swing i would be ok with .5 alk and 25ish calcium daily. I love the calculator but never equal dose the 2 parts lol.

Hybrid balling method over here. They are dosed based on my trident but I have them dumping into my return pump section and I have a Sicce nano voyager in there aswell to maximize water circulation. I am also dosing Kalk into the same chamber. Everything is dosed using a Neptune DOS so it is pretty well spread out throughout the course of 24 hours.

I dose B-ionic parts 1 and 2 at 35ml/day in my 50g system. Dose is split, so each part gets 2 doses at 17.5ml/dose. They are dosed 1 hour apart. I find that dosing a larger amount at once leads to more accurate dosing by my dosing pump, because it minimizes the effect of backflow. In the past I needed to dose unequal amounts of part 1 and 2, but this was because my dosing pump, even though calibrated correctly, wasn't dosing precisely the same amount of each solution. This was due to uneven, slow backflow of the solutions between doses.

I dose 30 mils of b ionic alk and cal. The bionic is spiked with tropic marin A and K. It is controlled by my Apex via controlled dosing. I also drip kalk which helps with the pH and is essentially all of my top off.

Back