RapidLED

WoodRiverTroutBum

Non-member
Just received notification that my order has shipped so I thought I would share my experience so far with RapidLED. Let me start by saying that when I spend a good amount of money on an item, I expect great customer service to make me feel good about my decision to go with that brand/company. A lot of places seem to lack this however RapidLED customer service is bar none! Mike and Vince have been extremely helpful with some questions I had and offered their opinions to help me get the setup I am looking for. They also upgraded my shipping for me after my order was already placed to ensure it is here before the weekend and just told me to send the extra few bucks when ever I get around to it. All and all, I am extremely happy I went with RapidLED and this definitely wont be my last order with them.

yes, Mike at Rapidled was great. He helped me throughout my DIY led project. He even asked me to call him on the weekend too if I ever need help with my Led build.
what a great service

One issue with my order. The kit includes pre cut wire, however they aren't long enough to skip an LED so they all have to be next to each other. Wouldn't be a huge deal except I can't find any 20awg wire locally that is rated for 300c. Wish I knew this before I placed my order so I could have grabbed a hank of wire from them...

If you live closer to where I live, I have a lot of the wiring
Just so you know, the proper led wire code has to be black and red

Back