reefapalooza new york

Cjtabares

PBITAWA
BRS Member
Is it worth the trip to go? I have a friend who lives 25 min away, so was thinking of just staying there if I do go, but would there be any advantage to staying closer and getting a hotel?

Is it worth the trip to go? I have a friend who lives 25 min away, so was thinking of just staying there if I do go, but would there be any advantage to staying closer and getting a hotel?
Never have been but am in communication with the powers that be about possibly having a BRS booth there

Never have been but am in communication with the powers that be about possibly having a BRS booth there
That would be cool. It is pretty cheap for tickets compared to most conventions I have been to, mainly board games, so will probably give it a try this year. Also will need to figure out what ticket is the best value if I do go.

I have been the past few years now and it keeps getting smaller and this year is half the vendors as ast year and looks like more big company's then anything this year. I booked a room again this year but acutely might cancle..

I have been the past few years now and it keeps getting smaller and this year is half the vendors as ast year and looks like more big company's then anything this year. I booked a room again this year but acutely might cancle..
Why do you think this is? Price for a spot too much?

As someone who turned a hobby into a business I can attest this is 100% what happens.
I think of trying something for a few different hobbies all the time, but always think better of it, don’t want to lose the enjoyment. Maybe something on the side that still lets me enjoy whatever hobby would work, if I don’t have to rely on it to live, then probably would not be too bad.

Why do you think this is? Price for a spot too much?
This is an expensive show to do for the vendors. The spots are a lot and then you need hotel food and get everything down there. As well as it’s 3 days with set up.
That being said I would recommend going it’s really cool to see everything. You even get some of the west coast vendors so it’s cool to see some different stuff. You can definitely find some deals as well as some crazy pieces.
We have done the show for many years and always enjoy it.

This is an expensive show to do for the vendors. The spots are a lot and then you need hotel food and get everything down there. As well as it’s 3 days with set up.
That being said I would recommend going it’s really cool to see everything. You even get some of the west coast vendors so it’s cool to see some different stuff. You can definitely find some deals as well as some crazy pieces.
We have done the show for many years and always enjoy it.
Pretty sure I am going to give it a try. Do you know anything about the upgraded tickets? Do you think it is worth $80 to get in an hour early, getting a gift bag, and a sheet of raffle tickets? I saw a video where the line to get in looked pretty long.

Pretty sure I am going to give it a try. Do you know anything about the upgraded tickets? Do you think it is worth $80 to get in an hour early, getting a gift bag, and a sheet of raffle tickets? I saw a video where the line to get in looked pretty long.
I don’t remember how much the raffle tickets are worth so I am not sure what you are actually paying for getting in early. If you are looking for something super rare it’s probably worth getting in early. Getting in early is also cool because you can see stuff with not a lot of crowds around. That being said if you’re looking for deals first customer of the day you are paying asking price for everything.

I don’t remember how much the raffle tickets are worth so I am not sure what you are actually paying for getting in early. If you are looking for something super rare it’s probably worth getting in early. Getting in early is also cool because you can see stuff with not a lot of crowds around. That being said if you’re looking for deals first customer of the day you are paying asking price for everything.
Ok, thanks. Not sure what I am looking for, but might be nice to get to look at stuff with less people.

It’s def worth going to see the new gadgets and new corals
I remember when jason fox first had his homewrecker there everyone went crazy for it

I’ve gone to it a few times now and already booked my room for this year! It’s great to go around talking to everyone and seeing the latest and greatest gadgets and new corals and stuff. The raffles are fun but I personally normally just get the basic ticket.

Back