reefapalooza new york

I just got the basic ticket as well. I also believe that the first 75 or so people to enter (on a basic ticket) get some type of grab bag.

Also as far as the best deals obviously the last day is best. Some of the crazy livestock will be gone but that’s when the best deals are.

Does anyone know when the raffles usually are (I.e., are they at the end of each day)?

Just a few words in my first RAP show.

I went to the Saturday show at Orlando and it was quite the experience, lots of people and an impressive amount of displays. I enjoyed listening to Ryan (BRS) speak, he put on an excellent and well organized presentation. The corals and fish available for sale was insane; however, ffm had more coral and it is much closer.

Speaking with vendors and seeing the products in person was also a valuable part of the show for me since I was not buying livestock.

It is definitely worth going, but I’ll base my decision on whether I go next year on the speakers.

Just a few words in my first RAP show.

I went to the Saturday show at Orlando and it was quite the experience, lots of people and an impressive amount of displays. I enjoyed listening to Ryan (BRS) speak, he put on an excellent and well organized presentation. The corals and fish available for sale was insane; however, ffm had more coral and it is much closer.

Speaking with vendors and seeing the products in person was also a valuable part of the show for me since I was not buying livestock.

It is definitely worth going, but I’ll base my decision on whether I go next year on the speakers.
Does anyone know if there are speakers in NY, and if so if they have been announced yet?

Back