Reefkeeping software journals?

TheBigDrewsky

BRS Member
Well… we just ordered the RedSea Reefer Max S 550 G2+. Looking forward to getting back into the hobby.

Question…is there an app, or software, spreadsheet or homemade (and shareable) journal that has been developed to document the day to day things like livestock, accessories, equipment settings, testing results, etc? Maybe something that would also include ability to include pictures.

Thanks in advance!

Andrew
Coventry, RI

Well… we just ordered the RedSea Reefer Max S 550 G2+. Looking forward to getting back into the hobby.

Question…is there an app, or software, spreadsheet or homemade (and shareable) journal that has been developed to document the day to day things like livestock, accessories, equipment settings, testing results, etc? Maybe something that would also include ability to include pictures.

Thanks in advance!

Andrew
Coventry, RI
Pm me an email address and I'll see if I can find the spreadsheet that I got from someone back in the Reef Central days.

I use aquarium mate
I like it overall but lacking on updates to coral names

64E8F2C5-B953-44F3-8E94-EBDCEAF7FA09.png
1E48890B-A8AA-4E0B-9B7C-FEF69551B47A.png
5E570280-E9AA-481B-A83D-4E18DE7D0D0A.png

This has a built in timer and can also put all expenses stock equipment maintenance reminders. I don’t use half of the stuff it does lol

You went with the RS tank? In your other post you said you ruled it out?
I looked IM - they were on back order x 6-8 weeks - I looked at PA but really disliked their sumps -
We are old - we need plug and play + adding Neptune should do what all we need it to do.

I hemmed and hawwed for 3 week about the older GS models and wanted to try the G2+ models with the aluminum stand -

Maybe will try to record some stuff -

Back